• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction + Movement - Create Portal with players go limit!

so well, ive got a new engine --> tfs0.3.4 CD, does this script works for that now? oO

Azi do i need any function for TFS 0.3.4 for this script?
i need this script to change outfit if someone enter the teleport
example:(But now working :( im not good scripter :()
PHP:
local outfit =
{
    {
        lookType   = 268,
        lookHead   = 129,
        lookBody   = 129,
        lookLegs   = 129,
        lookFeet   = 129,
        lookAddons = 3
    }
}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
    if item.actionid > 100 then
    doSetItemSpecialDescription(item.uid, 'The portal may enter '..(item.actionid-101)..' people left.')
    doSetItemActionId(item.uid, item.actionid-1)
    doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, outfit, 1500)
    end
    return TRUE
end

function onStepOut(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
    if item.actionid == 100 then
    doSendMagicEffect(position, 2)
    doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
    end
    return TRUE
end

Error in console?

Nice Script :)

14:58 You see a magic forcefield.
The portal may enter 999 people left.
ItemID: [1387], ActionID: [1099].
Position: [X: 156] [Y: 48] [Z: 7].

Just an idea
Create more teleport locations
Then make it a spell for mage like in wow
So you can say !portal Carlin or whatever
You get me?

can someone make the script work like this, if someone say !ctp temple or !ctp depot or !ctp house, it starts counting from 5 to 0 and at the same time it creates the effect CONST_ME_TUTORIALARROW = 55 and after it counts and becomes 0, the counting starts again but from 10 to 0 this time and the teleport appears infront of you (the sqm exori vis,mort etc comes at when u use the spell without atking any monsters) and it takes you either to your house, dp or temple depends on what u wrote and the teleport dissapears when the countings becomes 0 (the 10-0 counting:p) also u can use this command every 30min

Code:
[10/06/2010 15:22:36] data/talkactions/scripts/portal.lua:5: attempt to call global 'doSetItemActionId' (a nil value)
[10/06/2010 15:22:36] stack traceback:
[10/06/2010 15:22:36] 	data/talkactions/scripts/portal.lua:5: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/portal.lua:1>

problem with itemSetAction and that makes the tp never disapear :S, any idea? I use tfs 0.3.6 for tibia 8.54

Code:
[10/06/2010 15:22:36] data/talkactions/scripts/portal.lua:5: attempt to call global 'doSetItemActionId' (a nil value)
[10/06/2010 15:22:36] stack traceback:
[10/06/2010 15:22:36] 	data/talkactions/scripts/portal.lua:5: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/portal.lua:1>

problem with itemSetAction and that makes the tp never disapear :S, any idea? I use tfs 0.3.6 for tibia 8.54

You haven't function called "doSetItemActionId", try to find replacement.

but i have this function on the file which says what functions i have.
If I dont have this function, how can I add this?

EDIT: solved, on tfs 0.3.5 or more the function dosetitemActionId is depreaced, so only thing i must do is, on lib/050function.lua add this:
Code:
function doSetItemActionId(lols, actionid)
return doItemSetAttribute(lols, "aid", actionid)
end

Much thanks to quas

Last edited:
Help me, and do it to only vocation : **, and do exhaused.

And don't use with battle.
And tp only to x,y,z when is protection zone..

How i can do it, but for player and only to temple.. for exemple.. player say.. !portal, temple, 20 players.. and he open it for 20 players.. but only for temple..

Back