• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movement speed adjustment

kornholi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello players,

Because of the feedback we received about the new formula, we have decided to try adjusting it.

GKAkI.png

Please use this thread to discuss this adjustment. The new formula will be live after this server save (Dec 14th).

Thanks for your attention.

Hello players,

Because of the feedback we received about the new formula, we have decided to try adjusting it.

GKAkI.png

Please use this thread to discuss this adjustment. The new formula will be live after this server save (Dec 14th).

Thanks for your attention.

Ah, nice too see a post by you Korno! :D Well, like that you adjusted it even though I saw the point of having it like CipSoft.
Well, I'm looking forward to see the discussion that is about to start :)

Sincerely,
Siramix!

To be honest I am still not happy with the adjustment but that's the best I could come up with today.

I noticed that some players thinks like me and enjoy the new speed formula. However I can see the bad sides of it too. For me it does not matter which speed formula.
You did a great job!

Finally my mage can run again! tho it feels like it's as fast as before the update haha

- great job and thanks for listening to the players, big ups!

Well, it will be for sure better than this "rl tibia formula", it was sick. I'm serious o_O

Will check how I feel about this change in a second, will report with my results x)

- - - Updated - - -

On 306 MS, 275 MS - no difference (at least what I can feel) :/

230 EK - Can't feel difference here either.

190 EK - Yesterday it didn't matter if I had utani hur / utani tempo hur on because none of them made speed difference, however, now utani tempo hur makes me faster again..

Last edited:
Havent had a chance to test this new formula but thanks to the TwifySoft team for working hard on this update and listening to the community on the speed. This is why the TwifySoft team and this server is the BEST

On 306 MS, 275 MS - no difference (at least what I can feel) :/

230 EK - Can't feel difference here either.

190 EK - Yesterday it didn't matter if I had utani hur / utani tempo hur on because none of them made speed difference, however, now utani tempo hur makes me faster again..

All the formulas have same speed at level 245 and the change is pretty small around that level...

Back