• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movements error!

Maximum___

Reaction score
I am having some seriously problems with scripting poi... can someone please tell me how to fix this error?

[03/04/2012 13:26:21] Error: [MoveEvent::configureMoveEvent] No valid event name script
[03/04/2012 13:26:21] Warning: [BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not configure event

Basically saying the lines you added in movements.xml are invalid.. Quite hard to assist (IMO) without you posting the lines you've added and if you're using TFS or OTServ..

I'm using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.12 (Mystic Spirit). and i downloaded a "datapack" so i have not added anything in movements.xml myself..
This is the lines in movements.xml: <movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10201" event="script" value="PitsOfInferno/MagicWallEntrance.lua" />
Hope you can help!

Now i got another error.
Warning: [Monster::Monster]. Unknown event name - Inquisition
Warning: [Monster::Monster]. Unknown event name - MonsterPortal..
I really hope that someone can help me.

Well i'd say the line you've entered aint even "supported" by that version (event="script" and value="sldasdasd" to be more precise) ... look at the rest of the <movevent>.. fe. a datapack for 0.3.6 wont work for 0.2.12, just sayin'..

Back