• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Movements] level teleport protection

YugiNao

Banned User
Reaction score
I need a script, if go in teleport it asks's for a level limit "sorry cant enter need to be level 300" as example, can someone make me this? thanks :peace:

Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
	if(not isPlayer(cid)) then
		return true
	end
    if(getPlayerLevel(cid) < 300) then
	doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, true)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You need level 300 to go through here.")
end	
	return true
end

Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
        if(not isPlayer(cid)) then
                return true
        end
    if(getPlayerLevel(cid) < 300) then
        doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, true)
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You need level 300 to go through here.")
           else
        local destination = {x = 247, y = 659, z = 13}
        doTeleportThing(cid, destination, true)
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Enjoy Going where you are going.")
end     
        return true
end

Code:
local t = {
	level = 300,
	pos = {x=247, y=659, z=13}
}
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if isPlayer(cid) then
		local k = getPlayerLevel(cid) >= t.level
		doTeleportThing(cid, k and t.pos or fromPosition)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, k and 'Enjoy Going where you are going.' or 'You need level ' .. t.level .. ' to go through here.')
	end
end

Sorry, for so many double posting I just have no clue at all, on lua or Xml, ;) that's why iam in the request zone [Noobs] Learn from the [Masters] ^_^

lol when i enter teleport it say's on all teleport's you need level 300 to enter not only that it still let me allow to enter even when iam not 300.

Code:
local t = {
	level = 300,
	pos = {x=247, y=659, z=13}
}
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if isPlayer(cid) then
		local k = getPlayerLevel(cid) >= t.level
		doTeleportThing(cid, k and t.pos or fromPosition)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, k and 'Enjoy Going where you are going.' or 'You need level ' .. t.level .. ' to go through here.')
	end
end

You have to post better version 24/7, Every Post you see?

the scripts for "x" teleport requests certain amount of Leavell and how they add in movement.xml
Haci something?
<movevent type="StepIn" uniqueid="13700" event="script" value="vipe.lua"/>

Back