• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Movevent Issues

Russistheman

Reaction score
I'm using [9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

When I add script into the Movevent line for a weapon/armor/shield. And try to equip it, it says "Sorry you cannot dress this item here.".

Example:

<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2461" slot="head" script="script.lua"/>
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2461" slot="head" script="script.lua"/>

I'm baffled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it has to do with the script, but I could be wrong... (Not the actual script I need this for, just a test script that is doing the same thing.)

Code:
function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
doCreatureSay(cid,"GRRR!",1)

end

I could be missing something simple, or new that you need to make the item actually equip?

Another distro equips the armor, and runs the script fine... Although it is quite old.

return true
end

add the same thing on the onDeEquip and try it out... :p

I don't think it has to do with the script, but I could be wrong... (Not the actual script I need this for, just a test script that is doing the same thing.)

Code:

end

I could be missing something simple, or new that you need to make the item actually equip?

Another distro equips the armor, and runs the script fine... Although it is quite old.

Back