• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movie [Calar Wipes Me] Team (Flawless Down)

I swear half these ppl are mad that they cant pvp like we do

I swear half these ppl are mad that they cant pvp like we do
Yes, you're so good at pvp. LOL, i just see spam sd and spam spells. You guys tried to pvp with me before, i showed you alone whos best, and now that i leave shadowcores you go and try to make a team again. :D

Yes, you're so good at pvp. LOL, i just see spam sd and spam spells. You guys tried to pvp with me before, i showed you alone whos best, and now that i leave shadowcores you go and try to make a team again. :D

Thanks for proving how nerdy you are you just said yourself that i left shadowcores and your still on shadowcores forum talking shit? gtz kid tell me when you get a life

Wow. Just wow.:rolleyes:

I have a backup
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Thanks for the advice. Cya now.

Back