• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movie...

Which is better?

• Catch me if you can

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
Which is better "Catch me if you can" or "Blow" both are movies with great actors... the first with Leonardo Decaprio and the other with Johny Depp but anyway if you have seen them tell me which you think is better if you have only seen one tell me why you like that one...

I think it´s necessary to bump this 8 years old thread, because both of this movies is true masterpieces.

´Catch me if you can´ gives me the feeling that everythings possible, you just need to dare try it. I mean, he fuckin flew all over the world in the airplanes cabin, while the crew itself thought he was an actual co-pilot. Haha. Amazing.
Might not be so easy to do such things today with todays technology though, but someone should try. Some government probably even know that I am writing this comment right now, before I´ve even posted it.:eek:

´Blow´ kinda makes me wanna change direction in my life, and just leave this modern slavery (regular worklife) and become an infamous druglord. Afterall, my OtLand account is named Don~, so I guess we could say that I´m halfway there. :cool:

But to answer the question that you´ve been waiting for the past 8 years; I think I´ll vote for Blow to be the best one. It sure is a hard decision though..

Lets see if anyone else want to share their opinion in this question. I am willing to wait another 8 years if that´s needed.

Catch if me you can is really an amazing film and Don is right. I have made several social experiments and seem many many others. Doing something bold and been confident is 80% of success already.

I wasn't, it all started when I read a book called 'The Mystery Method' but then it advanced not only to 'make girls like you' but also to 'make everyone worship you as a god'.

About the other movie, didn't seem it though

I wasn't, it all started when I read a book called 'The Mystery Method' but then it advanced not only to 'make girls like you' but also to 'make everyone worship you as a god'.

About the other movie, didn't seem it though

Alright, sounds interesting. I might check a few similar out just to get an example.
You should see ´Blow´ aswell actually, it really is an crazy good movie if you ask me. It´s also inspired by an real-life story, which makes it even better.

Back