• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movies:)

norse123

Reaction score
Hey,

Do anyone know any good movies:p? If so please post here cuz i wanna watch some nice movies!

The most movies i like is action,drama!

The Fighter
Limitless
No Strings Attached
Devil
Killers

There you go search for the trailers>>

Just like to point out that Avatar is a terrible movie. The plot was stolen and the only thing good about it aside from the decent acting by the main character and the special effects. If you want to talk about an amazing movie check out Limitless.

Dude seriously go find out the definition of the word "Troll" Before you spread it to people :blink:

:p, i know alot of movies are good but ive seen alot of them:p That's why im asking others :)

@Undefeatable,

Avatar is really a bad movie. It had an awful storyline.
The only reason why it was good was exactly what Leftwing said, the special effects, the 3D and whatnot.

Just like to point out that Avatar is a terrible movie. The plot was stolen and the only thing good about it aside from the decent acting by the main character and the special effects. If you want to talk about an amazing movie check out Limitless.

Limitless looks good :p gonna watch it

X-Men: First Class
Kick-Ass
127 hours
Into The Wild
Snatch
Goodfellas
Léon
American History X
Will Hunting
Pineapple Express
The Machinist
Blow
Lucky Number Slevin
Remember the Titans
Friday Night Lights
Lords of Dogtown
Trust
The Departed
Requiem for a Dream
The Pianist
Taken
American Beauty
It's Kind of a Funny Story

Friday
Next Friday
Friday after next
Harold & Kumar 2 - Escape from Guantanamo bay
Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam
How high
Season of the Witch
The Firm
Football Factory
Rise Of The Footsoldier
Green street hooligans
Planet of the Apes
American Pie
American Pie 2

Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny
Pineapple Express
Kick-Ass
Shawshank Redemption
Unknown
Taken
One Flew Over The Coo Coo's Nest

I wounder when Fast Five is comming out with some good graphic:D I want to watch it so baaadd!!:p

Taken has got to be one of the best films I've ever seen. It has Liam Neeson, who recently lost his wife, kicking the asses of the people who kidnapped his daughter. A 59 year old man should not be kicking this much ass. I counted every guy he killed on his way to find his daughter, it was amazing. Also his recent movie Unknown wasn't bad either, for anyone who saw it I'd like their opinion.

Back