• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moving a item with ActionID

Swiftxd

Reaction score
Hello, its me again.
I have this problem: i set a actionid to a potion, but when i move the potion to ground, bp, whaterver, it looses the actionid, someone know why the hell it happen ?
thanks lil dudes

stackable items cannot retain special properties.
There may a solution in source editing, to ensure only stackables with the exact same properties can combine, but without a source edit, it is most likely impossible to work-around the issue.

tl;dr
Don't use stackables with aid/uid/special text, et cetera.

@Xikini oh i dont knew about that, but thanks. So can you give me some idea ? i was creating a alchemy system that incranses the potion heal, based on who created it, i added the actionid as heal bonus, what else can i use ? :( haha thanks

@Xikini oh i dont knew about that, but thanks. So can you give me some idea ? i was creating a alchemy system that incranses the potion heal, based on who created it, i added the actionid as heal bonus, what else can i use ? :( haha thanks
Either look into a source edit, or change how your alchemy system works.
The limitation is kind of lame, but not much you can do about it either.
Use storage value(s) / skill value(s) / level value to determine potency of potion / restriction on usage, would be my solution.

Either look into a source edit, or change how your alchemy system works.
The limitation is kind of lame, but not much you can do about it either.
Use storage value(s) / skill value(s) / level value to determine potency of potion / restriction on usage, would be my solution.
I already created the potency, but the problem is the lost of actionid, or something to replace actionid function, i need something that i can fix a value to the item. But thanks you already did a lot, i'll think in something

I already created the potency, but the problem is the lost of actionid, or something to replace actionid function, i need something that i can fix a value to the item. But thanks you already did a lot, i'll think in something
The main issue is that a stackable item is unique until it is moved or merged with other items of the same type.
A non-stackable item is unique and static, therefore you can create/modify new attributes on it.
This thread is from awhile ago, and I think for 1.x where someone had the same issue, and it seems they solved the issue as well.
Worth looking into at least.

Back