• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MPG to PPJ

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I've got a problem with my Mac... I recorded a video with my cellphone and it saved on .MPG and no software on Mac can open it, it says that I need to convert it to PPJ, PREL or PRPROJ, if anyone knows about a software or a method of how to convert my file into that, please, that would be A LOT of help!

I REP!

can't you find Codex to decode MPG files so they are read? Also try using this program: VLC - Mac OS X(if you only want to do is view the videos.)

You can also try this program for converting movie files(don't ask about it, for I know nothing of it I only read a brief description of what it does and fitted your needs.) >> Squared 5

Also, not trying to be an *ssh*le or anything, but next time try Google it works miracles when the right question is asked. :p

Back