• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mpir.dll file missing

Vapous

Reaction score
Hey,

I cant seem to find mpir.dll tried searching online and on here. any ideas?

Solution
thanks for the reply, i have tried to learn how to compile and i couldn't manage it! someone has compiled for me and sent me the .exe but im missing all the dll files now
Ask the one who compiled it to upload the dll files for you, It should be located in the same folder where he generated the .exe
Follow these instructions for Nostalrius and you should be able to build it

thanks for the reply, i have tried to learn how to compile and i couldn't manage it! someone has compiled for me and sent me the .exe but im missing all the dll files now

Ask the one who compiled it to upload the dll files for you, It should be located in the same folder where he generated the .exe

Solution
Back