• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Sacresovsky THIEF DELETE HIM ACCOUNT!

Mr. Sacresovsky not get banned. Shadowcores support will do nothing if it is not in their interest.Maybe OTS is good , but I disappointed at support.Especially when deceived me one of the top players...
Just because he is higher level than you doesn't mean he is trustworthy or gets any special treatment. And especially since scamming is nothing twifysupport can do anything about. If you are stupid enough to trust him just because he is over level 400 congratz son, you failed life

just dont trust him, his guild, cause they are suporting those kind of action if they dont kick him from guild, and just ignore those ppl.

Hello!

Our Gamemasters can not ban Sacresovsky because he scammed you and everything like that is for your own risk.

PL:

Innymi słowy - dałeś sie wychujać :/

King Regards,
Shadowcores Support

Shirotriplex, they can but do they want to?

PL: Innymi slowy - chuj ci w dupe pedale.

Hello!

Our Gamemasters can not ban Sacresovsky because he scammed you and everything like that is for your own risk.

PL:

Innymi słowy - dałeś sie wychujać :/

King Regards,
Shadowcores Support

The correct message is kind regards or best regards.

King regards is a misspelling error, unless the message is comming from a king, in which case it should read: king's regards.

Mr. Sacresovsky not get banned. Shadowcores support will do nothing if it is not in their interest.Maybe OTS is good , but I disappointed at support.Especially when deceived me one of the top players...
its only ur fault nerd

He scam me on 30kk aswell, ban this Player he deserve for it.

Back