• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Sephus dice botter? Why not..

majczal

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hi . I would like to report character with name "Sephus" on lunarforce. I'm writing it on shadowcores sections of forum because it's more famous and Mr Dice Botter has his main char on shadowcores.

670w.jpg

As you can see in the photo character with name Sephus is using full afk dice script. He stands here for few days 24/7. I thikn that you can check IPs of this char from lunar and his main char on shadow. If support ban guild leaders like Jordi , should ban also player with one of the top lvls . It's normal justice. The regulation should be honour

I hope that he will punish.

Yours ,
Marczal.

ps. now monkeys from ping pong team will come and spam my photos but who cares about it
and sory for english

ty kurwo 1 slota ci w depo zajmuje na martwym otsie a ten jakies tematy robi zebys kurwo zdechl ministrancie pierdolony

Hi . I would like to report character with name "Sephus" on lunarforce. I'm writing it on shadowcores sections of forum because it's more famous and Mr Dice Botter has his main char on shadowcores.

670w.jpg

As you can see in the photo character with name Sephus is using full afk dice script. He stands here for few days 24/7. I thikn that you can check IPs of this char from lunar and his main char on shadow. If support ban guild leaders like Jordi , should ban also player with one of the top lvls . It's normal justice. The regulation should be honour

I hope that he will punish.

Yours ,
Marczal.

ps. now monkeys from ping pong team will come and spam my photos but who cares about it
and sory for english
nice comp what windows?? :D
XDDDDDDDDD

LADNY TY IDIOTA JESTES MAJCZAL SPASLAKU PIERDOLONY TO JEST KORNEL SZCZOCIE JEBANY I NIECH CI STARY ZDECHNIE

Its lunarforce so why you make post on shadowcores board? :O
I think you got your answer if you could just read more carefully.

^

and sory for english

Lapa is banned for dice bot. Cornel is doing it and ? He can do what he want becasue he is one of the top lvls and probably he donates server a lot?

Lapa is banned for dice bot. Cornel is doing it and ? He can do what he want becasue he is one of the top lvls and probably he donates server a lot?

these are two different servers, also I didnt bot 24 \ 7 full afk :s

ye you have no life you watch screen when you bot
whats the point of botting if your not gonna afk manual=more exp (IK U MEAN DICE BOT) and ofc if u manual dice host you will play faster.

if you are botting 15 minutes it's illegal. and where is the difference between server? The regulation is the same

if you are botting 15 minutes it's illegal. and where is the difference between server? The regulation is the same
Ye, so even if he gets banned he should be banned on lunarforce and not on shadowcores.

Back
Top Bottom