• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [MS] Aurora

1-100 is what u should get on 20 days with that amount of money on a normal world but whatevs

Aurora is quite popular, there's a lot of PKs and I don't monitor my char very often. But yeah, 1-100 in 20 days is very possible, bot or not.

Yeah, it'll be a quick road to 100+. I'm hoping to get to 100 within 20 days, before pacc runs out

- - - Updated - - -

is this a mix of both botting and manual or ? if its botting then :/ but if manual then good :p

I don't level manually if that's what you're asking

- - - Updated - - -

And update:

Balance: 1483218 gold

Level 50:
uC3zamN.jpg

Magic Level: 46

Last edited:
Ur wasting alot ;P But I guess u just want 100 fast :D

Ur wasting alot ;P But I guess u just want 100 fast :D

I don't want to waste, but I'm too lazy to buy backpacks (I only loot lump of earth atm). I'll be going Ice Golems & Ice Witches on 55. I should do like 10k profit/h and 160-200k exp/h there

Well gl man,I see ur good at xenobot scripts,so it shouldn't be a big deal :p

Gogogo :d heuheue

Yeah wont happen, sowwy! A guy who killed me earlier came by when I tried to kill the 54 MS so I tried to SD him down but he ran off and I have WS. I'll track him down in a moment and then we'll see what happens :p

edit: he logged off so I'll go and kill the 54 MS instead, lol

edit2: the 54 MS went to town and I CBA draining his supplies, I'll just bot 3 more hours and then I'm off for 72 hours, fking stamina

Last edited:
U so cruel man,let the guy exp ! I'm just kidding,PKAY

Ignore edit2 lol!

I decided to kill her after all, btw I lost WS after 1 minute, wtf?

fVMKaaU.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And this..? pay attention to chat

fYBtZUK.png

Got killed again, seriously, it's like nobody wants me to play here xd

:/ what lvl are you now?

Everytime I go afk, I get killed. annoying as fuck
I watch screen, their afk, I leave, make a coffee or even just take a piss, I come back "you are dead"
epic, shit is epic
xd

In another place now, hopefully all will go well

Got new char and came with a few goodies :)

GtitrHK.jpg

bs8nB6R.png

Going to buy premium later and then I can waste some frags for you if you'd like, TM :p

Also going to start leveling tommorow

Last edited:
Yesssssss, i need a pk guy

Been killed 5 times in 3 days..... ;x

Back