• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MS Life Thread] Luuk Nightflame, the charlover

xMikePortnoy

The Answer Lies Within
Reaction score
Hello friends! Some of you might know me, i'm a BR player who had a RP life thread here some months ago and i also made a hunting tutorial for RPs. I had to stop playing in February because of university, my free time became really short, but now i decided to create a new character, and share its most important advances here with you! I know i won't have a lot of time to play, and i will advance slowly, but i'll try to keep this thread updated :)

Here's my current equipment/skillbar (updated Sep 08 2013):

equip201.png

And my first screen \o/
29m3tz5.jpg

More stuff is coming soon :) See you!

Last edited:
Update time! :D
Well, now i can really say that i'm a Sorcerer \o/
2hey0eg.jpg

As you probably know, low levels are not too interesting, so i just rushed coryms till level 50, then i hunted some ancient scarabs for profit (ornamented brooch <3)
During my hunts, i managed to rune 450x SDs, saving around 50k when i need them.
28s5wzp.jpg

2uokr5c.jpg

2ldkmjc.jpg

Now we're talking, Fleshy!
ad23hs.jpg

With the money from the ornamented brooch, i could improve my equipment, buy all blessings, and, after 2 fails, i finally tamed the Racing Bird!
30lzzwj.jpg

Now, it's time to rest, right? I went offline training, my current ML is 65, it must be higher before i waste that SDs :p
See ya!

atualizada ai
to acompanhando
Vlw hioshi! Continue acompanhando irei manter o thread atualizado ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today seems to be a great day to get a lot of exp! :3
After 3 deaths in 30 minutes i decided it was time to search for a different place to get some levels. So i started completing the banshee quest, because i needed some cash to pay blessings, and the quest also gave me a good xp :)

10if4na.jpg

Then, i picked up the SDs i runed yesterday, and went for a long hunt in the carlin D lair. I upped from level 102 to 125 there, and got such a nice loot :D

2n04q6h.jpg

112dfev.jpg

Addicted to dat rush :thumbup:

20ztkk5.jpg

2exwykl.jpg

Loot:

2dkwshf.png

With all this loot, i needed to complete the djinn quest, so i could make some money, right? ;)
I died 1x during the quest because of a fkin pk UE combo, but i don't care, because some minutes later i finally accomplished my goal! :D

2zz54yw.jpg

And... To finish the day, i came back to the carlin d-lair for some more levels :D

fd7cec.jpg

UFF! Time to rest now till my stamina is full again, probably tomorrow in the afternoon :)
Have a nice evening bros... cya!

I like this thread ;o keep on going :D GZ on the mount and advances!

Thank you people for following and supporting this thread! :)
Today, was probably my best day here. I went twice in The Hive for a profit marathon, getting around 400k per hunt, plus some levels. I stayed there until i died due to a client debug :O

This is the loot from the first hunting session:

2nv78kp.png

Not too good exp/h, but i managed to get 135 there :D

28tf8s8.jpg

After that death, i went to the Demon Oak. That piece of lumber HS'd me the first time i tried, but i came back and defeated it, advancing from level 137 to 140 immediately ^_^

2po7hq8.jpg

Unfortunately, only players of level 150 or above can use that beautiful spellbook :(
But i loved it lol! So i had to rush some levels in the grim reapers to be able to use it ;)

30c3e5h.jpg

bgd17l.jpg

jtbgrb.jpg

Now, i finally have some decent equipment :) You can see it in the OP of this thread.
To finish the day with style, i got my first full addon! :cool:

2ueip9k.jpg

Time to rest again! Maybe i get some more levels today, but i probably won't play.
Have a good evening! :D

Hunting bots after midnight is always cool, even though they don't give profit :p

Death #1
zksthc.jpg

Death #2
2gvngg8.jpg

Yesterday in the afternoon, i went hunting some grim reapers with my paladin friend, we got a nice loot but...

282kklz.jpg

Now you remember that there are a lot of cunts in this server. Me and my friend were hunting when she died. When i noticed that she didn't have blessings, i came back to get her loot, but suddenly a group of 5-6 people appeared and started pushing her body like a soccer ball... After stealing her loot, they trapped and killed me, saying that "i was trying to steal their dead maker's loot". wtf??

2vt6wyt.jpg

After this, i tried to finish the Yalahari Quest. Died 3 times because of noob team or random people disturbing us, but later me and 3 friends managed to complete the quest using the mw stack trick :D

14j9qc6.jpg

2dv3f3p.jpg

Not too many levels this time, but yay i got 155! :)

2rel40i.jpg

I feel lazy when i remember that i only have 2 days of vacation left :/ i don't know how much i'll be playing, but this thread will keep updated with all the small things! :p
See ya

Today is my last day of winter vacation :(

I managed to get some levels today, here are the pics for 160 and 165. From now on, i'll probably up less, and do more tasks and quests when i have time :)
Maybe i will update more stuff here today! :D

2r7y8hg.jpg

2922wpw.jpg

I died 6x at level 165 so i didn't have any advances today :(
I got bored so i decided to go kill some demons, and i ended up completing the DH and Annihilator quests :D
Unfortunately my friend Starjavix, who was blocking annihi, died and couldn't complete the quest :(

21ctmqx.jpg

2hrepax.jpg

And here's my new outfit, a reward for completing DH/Anihi and Demon Oak. Pretty cool :)

2irvjbn.jpg

Back