• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MS] Self-aware Idiot's adventures! :)

Neverminder

Reaction score
Rookgaard adventure

Hl24OhT.png

Bpfn3xU.png

NRw37hq.png

JfEZoBT.png

EBeYj3k.png

wdMH5lj.png

e7tjGL8.png

Kjesse's services
Paid 12.000 gold pieces in total.

TYTsW92.png

PWgXVLb.png

Preparing for ultimate challenge hosted by Halvar
1260 exuras have been casted and 8 brown mushrooms have been eaten
From magic level 1 to magic level 40

BSpE-Nni.gif

Greenhorn Arena
1000 gold pieces

PqCuzPv.png

kq1u9u7.png

7niSSEZ.png

usLtVR4.png

Knyg05J.png

TSSsL5P.png

62YrtTb.png

oilJL7d.png

tuuuukw.png

BFUbuEf.png

Last edited:
Ca7g9yW.png

hugt9rV.png

FkZv9HM.png

aokc09Q.png

TCgkud5.png

thjZyw8.png

zDmWk8m.png

oKRd2nk.png

Scrapper Arena
5000 gold pieces

MzM9wyE.png

7E7jSk5.png

BN7fBJt.png

6mwGvzL.png

dUztN0w.png

2HKXIEZ.png

wQPCsMj.png

X47GcWH.png

While preparing for the final Svargrond challenge

PhWyWVy.png

Warlord Arena
10.000 gold pieces

lLLpGIL.png

cH54yNX.png

Last edited:
hi! dont know if u remember me but i was in the boss before you all the time :D
love ur life thread btw :D

YY3sfHJ.png

LeYopz1.png

3K0bn6S.png

Vqus4lx.png

2IerXiI.png

yjZtz2E.png

yNN97sb.png

fLYIWOt.png

PvWHiVV.png

HhYQ130.png

aCbCelr.png

sFCNiOX.png

oOLVMlq.png

On the way to the Royalty

cjJfYRK.png

Goodness of our King Tibianus
20.000 gold pieces

VIf5orV.png

Made a new friend
She lets me ride her!

VBeyYhr.png

Last edited:
LTM3tjc.png

EGDjyZ1.png

mCgjtwy.png

sEadw3O.png

kmdehxr.png

jZ4XYwz.png

izWgnU7.png

4ytl4Bd.png

PKuSnuI.png

S0FxFtx.png

u4gfP8Y.png

YP8LbHI.png

Old memories
She reminded me of this song I came across long ago. I tried to talk to her but without success. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to bring sunshine on her face! Song below people!

5yQAOuh.png

Last edited:
@Galet Sne I don't know if it was you, but some 90 something ED took forever to finish. People behind me got quite upset, maybe even because of my name. But we quickly became friends! Nice to hear from you though! :)

@Hooloovoo Such fast comment, most appreciated, very likable avatar! Wow!

@Galet Sne I don't know if it was you, but some 90 something ED took forever to finish. People behind me got quite upset, maybe even because of my name. But we quickly became friends! Nice to hear from you though! :)

@Hooloovoo Such fast comment, most appreciated, very likable avatar! Wow!
Yeah, I was one of the people behind you. Galet sne is my name in-game and at that time i was level 40 i think? :D

I would totally join you on this adventure but I don't like starting with big money/donations and you are already so far ahead :(
wow you're bigger moron than i expected, maybe stop mindlessly spamming and read the content of the threads? this isn't real tibia

@Galet Sne I remember now! :) I'll keep an eye on your thread, you're one my future blockers. D:

@Hooloovoo I haven't donated though. Last time I gave money away was in the times of ancient IceChaw. It was only 5€, but 'donation' is a 'donation'. I've got higher leveled knight (not so high anyway) and I figured playing something other than a tank would be fun. You're always welcome to join in any shape, size or form. D:

@Hazzerd I hope I've understood your message correctly. You're right though! D:

'A new place' garden party
Please meet Tank Wixz. I've met this guy while he was casting probably over three weeks ago. I've been stalking him since.
He sold his old house in Edron and moved to his new place in Thais. He invited me over for evening's delight!

16IjhVz.png

is* which*

I brought him 5 crème fraîche cakes as a present. He ate them all at once!
EMo0j5s.png

He already had a garden party going before my presence light up his new place. I wrongfully accused Snarkox of trashing the place. Turns out he was helping all along!
r3BcTh8.png

While we were chilling and chating about 'life' some evil player killer ran into our little settlement. We figured we'd serve him right and trap him. Seconds later he was slayed by bounty hunters breathing down his neck.
DlOdQpY.png

There weren't any cookies, there also was nothing to drink! But there were water pipes! Boro Druid seemed to really enjoy them!
Shortly after some random intruders came and trashed the whole place. We moved inside.

DKYHOU4.png

I'd show you some snaps I took from the inside party, but that would be against our agreement I have with Tank Wixz.
Needless to say things got hot and heavy. Please contact Tank Wixz for those!

Last edited:
wow you're bigger moron than i expected, maybe stop mindlessly spamming and read the content of the threads? this isn't real tibia

How am I the moron? I even indicated that I do not like to play on servers and donate, since when can you donate on real Tibia? Go back to the cave you came from and stay there, please.

How am I the moron? I even indicated that I do not like to play on servers and donate, since when can you donate on real Tibia? Go back to the cave you came from and stay there, please.
ur retarded. dont act like u didnt think it was rl. only a retard would say"I don't like starting with big money/donations and you are already so far ahead" about a ot where u can get all equips in 30min

Back