• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MSN Messenger 2011 - What do you think?

What do you think of MSN 2011?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • It's crap.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I haven't downloaded it yet.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I don't know why I am here. Where am I?

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
I just downloaded MSN 2011 and I think it's quite nice.
When you share photo's, it looks better...lot's of updated stuff that works well.

Post what you think about it.

I got it yesterday.. Win 7 said "there's one VERY IMPORTANT update"... new msn..

woot? >.<

Anyway, my comment about the new msn, the developers are Brs and gay's.
Br = If they can do something, they MUST add it, doesn't matter if it's REALLY unnecessary or not.
Gay = Shiny, and lots of functions, bugs, and links that want to take you in the anus.
(no offense)

Every single guy I chat with on msn, get my avatar.

I haven't downloaded it yet but it's on the webs right? Where you see your contact list to the right and msn news to the left, am I right?
Anyway I think it suck.

I like the tab feature between conversations.
Like in Mozilla Firefox, you can open several tabs. (Several people, one window). Without having a group convo.

was at exp and it disconnected..
A login msg poped up and i died, so i hate it now!.. XD

I'm starting to hate it...so hard to get used to it.

msn 2011 is 100% sux i hate <_<
i love 2009 :wub:
i install 2011 and 10 minutes i change to 2009 again :)

Yeah, I just re-installed it...I change my vote about 2011. The features are nice, but it's really weird.

So I reinstalled the old MSN, now my computer says it's an "important update." I thought that was funny. :p

Back