• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint MSN otland...

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Well i was online talking and the msn says

Code:
OtLand säger:
 You have quitted the group.

Whats wrong :p

No need to create two posts.

Give me the msn and lemme try if it works for me :)

what you mean and x0r can you get me back???

I can't connect to it :/
Says that the Group is offline..

I can't connect to it :/
Says that the Group is offline..

You have to add it, enter a message there and you'll be approved by some CEO (I wonder why this stupid restriction exists).

You have to add it, enter a message there and you'll be approved by some CEO (I wonder why this stupid restriction exists).

Well i try but wont get in i think ..........

I think the otland msn chat group was a big fail since nobody bothers to be there because it totally spams down the MSN. Use mIRC instead. :S

we should have an irc channel, just dont make a huge shoutbox or anything on site, I would just love to have an dedicated irc channel/server, maybe a java irc client in a link in the portal. But thats optional.

we should have an irc channel, just dont make a huge shoutbox or anything on site, I would just love to have an dedicated irc channel/server, maybe a java irc client in a link in the portal. But thats optional.

Agreed :)