• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Msvc Tfs 0.4

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know how to compile with msvc vc10 i need to compile my sources to 64 bit beacuse of my tfs close after a time of server on like 2-6 hour

I don't even know why you would do all the work to run a server on windows if you could just run a VM with linux, install, compile & run the distro within 10 minutes...

I don't even know why you would do all the work to run a server on windows if you could just run a VM with linux, install, compile & run the distro within 10 minutes...
i dont know even how open tfs in linux or install it don't know 1 command to do it how i will compile and edit files

We have plenty of tutorials on our Forums, just quit using windows for hosting tfs, it was never good and it can really be a good thing to run it on Linux as you'll definitelly need it for production, also learning doesn't have an end. MSVC requires you to bind libs and all the rest and meanwhile on linux you just run make...

We have plenty of tutorials on our Forums, just quit using windows for hosting tfs, it was never good and it can really be a good thing to run it on Linux as you'll definitelly need it for production, also learning doesn't have an end. MSVC requires you to bind libs and all the rest and meanwhile on linux you just run make...
Then could u give Me File in it all commands and i will test them my self i don't learn form videos.. i love to use the thing my self until learn

Back