• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling MSVCP100D.dll Problem with OTHire 7.72

Fuzztional

Reaction score
Hi!

So im trying to start my server by klicking the "otserv.exe" file and i get an error code saying
" The program was unable to run because MSVC100D.dll is missing on the computer".

I obviously looked it up and downloaded the MSVC100D.dll file and added it to the folder where the .exe is but it is still unable to run. I also tried adding it to windows system32 but it didn't work either.

Suggestions please !

Okay so i just tried installing visual c++ studios for 2015 but it still wont work T_T

Edit: installed all the C++ visual studios it still wont work.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm having the same problem, running on Windows 8.1 Pro. Installed all C++ librarys with Redistributable Packages. I've tried possibly every version of Visual Studio, manual install, searchead around google for fixes and still I can't get rid of the problem. Is there any solution? I'm just lost....

Last edited:
Back