• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mtibia.cl banned - Spoofing data info?

you got automatically banished by otservlist because you grew from 0 players to 200 in minutes, it got detected as spoofing because you are like the only server thats not spoofing when such a situation happens.

So ofcourse this will only happen again if you get a new IP.

The way to fix this situation is most likely:

First: set max players to 20 for 10 minutes.
Then set max players to 50 for 10 minutes.
Then set max players to 80 for 10 minutes.
Then set max players to 110 for 10 minutes.
then set max players to 150 for 10 minutes
then set max players to 200 for 10 minutes
and so on....

Why wait 10+ minutes? Because as far as I know, otservlist will recheck your server every 10 mins, and otservlist will recognize your players online score. So next time in 10 more minutes it will se score goes from 20 to 50, instead of (how you got banned) 0 and straight up to 250.

Pythera (my old server) got manually banned by Xinn becuse he thought that a server could not get so much players so fast. He did not even have any evidence that we were spoofing. I mailed Xinn later and he removed the ban.

Xinn aint active. I bet he checks otservlist 1 - 3 times each week at max. And with the logs Kito gave us its obviously it got automatically detected as spoof.

you got automatically banished by otservlist because you grew from 0 players to 200 in minutes, it got detected as spoofing because you are like the only server thats not spoofing when such a situation happens.

So ofcourse this will only happen again if you get a new IP.

The way to fix this situation is most likely:

First: set max players to 20 for 10 minutes.
Then set max players to 50 for 10 minutes.
Then set max players to 80 for 10 minutes.
Then set max players to 110 for 10 minutes.
then set max players to 150 for 10 minutes
then set max players to 200 for 10 minutes
and so on....

Why wait 10+ minutes? Because as far as I know, otservlist will recheck your server every 10 mins, and otservlist will recognize your players online score. So next time in 10 more minutes it will se score goes from 20 to 50, instead of (how you got banned) 0 and straight up to 250.

Planing to add it at 7:00 AM (chilean hour) when dedi is rebooted and there have around just 20-40 players online, till 10:00 AM I can have 100 players, at 12:00 PM I have around 150, at 2:00 PM around 200 and at 4:00 PM around 300-350, I think this would be enough.

Pythera (my old server) got manually banned by Xinn becuse he thought that a server could not get so much players so fast. He did not even have any evidence that we were spoofing. I mailed Xinn later and he removed the ban.

Already posted here and at the forum of otservlist, also used contact from otserv and also sent mails to Xinn... Around 10 days banned.

Xinn aint active. I bet he checks otservlist 1 - 3 times each week at max. And with the logs Kito gave us its obviously it got automatically detected as spoof.

=(

Back