• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mtibia map by original creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... what about the monsters? Can you release those... because when i run the map it can't find a lot of trainers and monsters...

Thanks

Man, read, the map was posted by the ex mapper of mtibia, he doesnt have all the server, if he had it, he would posted it complete.
Im not going to realese nothing about mtibia.

theres like 4 monsters you need, are you really that lazy to not make 4 xml files...make your own

Didn't like this map since i found a swastika in fire on the map.. What a retard that made that...

How much does it weigh this map? Of course, after unpacking ... Because I dont have time to download ...

the map need scripts? Or you didn't put any action in it?

PS: Just saw it has quests.. Could you release the actions folder also? ty!

lol this map is 39 mb oO.
Average rl map weighs 70 + mb.

Maybe because it's not real tibia map?xD

Anyway, great map :p but it needs npcs and wide range of scripts to enjoy it, could you share them with us?

Man, read, the map was posted by the ex mapper of mtibia, he doesnt have all the server, if he had it, he would posted it complete.
Im not going to realese nothing about mtibia.

@up && 2x up
read it

can someone rehost it at rapid cuz i got problems downloading it from speedyshare

:D Thx just gota change it all to English and then add ncp's :< ^^ still thanks its prolly one of the best maps i've seen

nice map, very nice

but.. can u give actions etc for this map? ; o

It doesnt have.
I made on Your map poi.
I have npc's.
Boring work is with adding quests :p

The map have some bug's, like use command /goto grim reaper, then you see the spawn with 40 grim reapers on 1 sqm :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back