• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multi Wep - Sword, dist, magic

sebbe hbk

Mapper - Hoster
Reaction score
Hello, i came up with a idea.

A script that runs on 1 item, lets say a staff.

The script knows if it is a druid, knight, paladin or a sorcerer. And after that the weapon will change after that. So the weapon will be a sword or a rod. etc.
But if you are mage or paladin it do not advance in sword or fist fighting. Magic level or dist.

Its called multi wep becouse every vocation can use the wep. The idea is to make less weapons that is nessasary. For an example, 4 donation weapon into just 1.

Would be wonderfull if someone can script this.

Hope it is interested ;)

Repp to the scripter.

Maybe onEquip, you could use doTransformItem and transform it to a "donator wand/axe" etc, and onDeEquip, transform it back to the item it was :p

Last edited:
quite simple source edit
add new weapontype and if weapon have that type check vocation onAttack, depending on vocation use different skill(and increase it) and attack type
but without knowing your distro noone should code it cause you can have some things different than coder and it would cause problems

Its allmoste what I need . But I want and item that you can click on so it transfear to and other . Like click donation knight armor click donation mage armor etc etc
Can be the same with weps . like click don sword click don axe click don wand etc etc

Back