• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multi World for Nostalrius (TFS 1.2)

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Is there any guide to make multi worlds for tfs 1.2 for this engine?

thank you :D

You got a start here in case that you are interested (And one that you can adapt by yourself), but there isn't guides for doing multiworlds even on the lastest branch

You got a start here in case that you are interested (And one that you can adapt by yourself), but there isn't guides for doing multiworlds even on the lastest branch
thank you! ill check it out :D

You need few changes, that code is just a base to adapt it to other bases

Do you have any other information or could assist with implementing to the Nostalrius distro? OR even an alternative, ultimately wanting to be able to support multiple instances on the same and/or other hosts, but using the same login server and client, ideally without needing client side changes.

On my case, i had cast system and i built it together with a partner, so we did custom methods to get by sql the world_id by the player

On my case, i had cast system and i built it together with a partner, so we did custom methods to get by sql the world_id by the player

Not for Nostalrius disro though? Fairly close, but seems to give me debug exceptions on login.

Does it also work with normal tibia client, or are you useing OTClient and is it required?

Also, what else is required for the login server using this setup?

Just update both configs to set worldId, and the game protocol port. Run both servers, what determines which server acts as the login server on 7171?

Also, what else is required for the login server using this setup?

Just update both configs to set worldId, and the game protocol port. Run both servers, what determines which server acts as the login server on 7171?
did you find out how this work? im getting debug when try to open characterlist with normal cipsoft 7.72 client
Lua:
+---------------------------------------------------------------
Debug Assertion 7.72 Utils.cpp 340
Wed Aug 19 10:57:56 2020
Windows Version: 6.2 build 9200 on 2
Graphic Engine: 2
Last Packet Types: 100 020 010 010 000 000 000 000 000 000
Last Packet: 112 000 020 034 000 051 010 087 101 108 099 111 109 101 032 116
Player.cpp 383: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1280: exception occurred (Type = 100), reason:
Communication.cpp 1162: exception occurred (Count = 2), reason:
Network.cpp 470: exception occurred (MaxLength = 30), reason:
Utils.cpp 340: assertion failed (Position = 45) (Size-Length = -1676), reason:
Position<=Size-Length
----------------------------------------------------------------

im getting this with otcv8
Code:
ERROR: protected lua call failed: C++ call failed: InputMessage eof reached
stack traceback:
    [builtin#146]: at 0x011ef230
    [C]: in function 'getString'
    /modules/gamelib/protocollogin.lua:247: in function 'parseCharacterList'
    /modules/gamelib/protocollogin.lua:178: in function </modules/gamelib/protocollogin.lua:159>

maybe i did something wrong in protocollogin.cpp?

can somebody help me i'm having this error in console
Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: TRUNCATE TABLE `players_online` WHERE `world_id` = 0
Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `world_id` = 0' at line 1
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
also i've createed a new account and it says that passwd or acc number is wrong

can somebody help me i'm having this error in console
Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: TRUNCATE TABLE `players_online` WHERE `world_id` = 0
Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `world_id` = 0' at line 1
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
also i've createed a new account and it says that passwd or acc number is wrong

You need to update your players_online table to include a column for "world_id"

You need to update your players_online table to include a column for "world_id"
I've have already solve it, there no errors displayed in console but can't log in into the character list
i posted the twelve commmits and the server sources could you help me?

Back