• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multi World System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter12

Reaction score
Witam czy może mi ktoś wytłumaczyć jak zrobić Multi world system?
Mam już The forgotten login server
i co dalej?
Próbowałem coś z tego angielskiego tutorialu ale moj angielski nie jest aż tak zaawansowany.
Elf napisał coś takiego :
Server should be compiled in console version, as gui does not accept argv. Make 2 copies of config, first name login.lua, second worldname.lua. In login.lua set worldId to 0 and port to 7171, in worldname.lua worldId to 1, port to 7172 and set loginOnlyWithLoginServer to "yes". Open servers.xml, remove <server~ entries, and add <server id="1" name="worldname" ip="internet ip" port="7172"/>.
Run command line, change dir to your server, type theforgottenserver.exe --config=login.lua, minimize it.
Open second command line, change dir to your server, and type theforgottenserver.exe --config=worldname.lua, minimize also.
Now you may login.

For people who are using 0.3 already- you have default worldId 0 for your server. So if you want to run it without database modifications, set in login.lua worldId to 1 and in worldname.lua worldId to 0.
worldname.lua is of course for example narozia.lua- replace with your name.

Może mi to ktoś wytłumnaczyć?

Login server jest dla myślących, kombinuj ;)
ps. to jest prosty angielski, nie wiem czego nie rozumiesz :(

Możesz mi powiedzieć czy sam nie wiesz i tylko piszesz głupie posty?

Dobra a jak mam to skompilować?
Mam dev c++ i co i wcisnołem tenlink co dał elf i Download GNU tarball
i co dalej?

Już nawet szwedzi się śmieją :) Jeżeli nie umiesz tego skompilować to nie jest to program dla Ciebie.

Pozdrawiam,
Keraxel.

A w configu jak skonfugurować?
Jak bedzie all działać to dam rep++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back