• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multiclient IDEA.

Djfit

Reaction score
So hi,

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Which means you can only be logged on 1 charather so here is my point.

If you make block that you can only logg on 1 character per ip..

So you wont be able to bot 3 characters, you wont be able to make rs trap etc..

I think its better idea than leaving them...

So hi,

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

what about ppl that share the same internet connection?
like brothers? i used to do this

So hi,

RS TRAPS FOR LIFE ! <3

No.
This is stupid idea.
When brothers (ppl who share the same net, which mean this is the same IP adress) can't log in to the game.
People were using mc to bot, make rs trap and they will do this.
In my opinion, it's part of the game.

Well I know everyone replies the same thing "Brothers" etc. but I'm just going to tell you the same thing, I have a brother that plays aswell so if this happens only 1 at the time is going to play and probably 1 of us or even both will leave the OT for this reason. I aswell go to a friends house and we're like 5 there playing, we'll probably look for another OT to pk etc.

Well I know everyone replies the same thing "Brothers" etc. but I'm just going to tell you the same thing, I have a brother that plays aswell so if this happens only 1 at the time is going to play and probably 1 of us or even both will leave the OT for this reason. I aswell go to a friends house and we're like 5 there playing, we'll probably look for another OT to pk etc.
Oki, have fun on that ot :):)

Back