• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multiclient patch for Tibia

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Since I've seen a lot of newly-registered users posting MC programs here that are infected most of times, I decided to create this thread in order to provide a trustworthy and safe link to the safe & up-to-date multiclient patch by Asprate.

Usage:
Extract the files on your desktop and run "Tibia Multi-client patcher.exe", then click on "Patch". Navigate to the tibia.exe which you're going to use patch in order to open multiple times, click open and you'll see a success message. You're done!

Keep in mind that on Windows Vista or Windows 7 you might need to run it as administrator. To do so, right click the MC executable and click on "Run as administrator". Then confirm.

Official Page: OTCHANGER.net - Changes your Tibia experience!

Yours,
Delirium.

Attachments

• Tibia MC patcher.rar
    11.6 KB · Views: 203 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia MC patcher.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 56 · VirusTotal
I dont trust him, when i downloaded his problem i got virus, and newly when i downloaded it, my laptop started to freaze then turned off automatic

Not trying to be rude but im sure there are some threads by the staff saying that Asprate is not trustworty and you can get viruses by downloading his programs

I dont trust him, when i downloaded his problem i got virus, and newly when i downloaded it, my laptop started to freaze then turned off automatic

Not trying to be rude but im sure there are some threads by the staff saying that Asprate is not trustworty and you can get viruses by downloading his programs

yeah right.. lol
ofc you can trust asprate. i have used this for a very long time (but i like low's mc better :) )

Don't trust programs from ass-raped. They suck and the risk of getting infected is higher then normal.

I use him, I don't have viruses, or anything.

This is not as more important as any other thread, so why is it stickied... lol!

There's always the possibility to scan the program. I scanned then before I posted the links and they are 100% safe.

Don't trust programs from ass-raped. They suck and the risk of getting infected is higher then normal.

u sux =/

I use him, I don't have viruses, or anything.

This is not as more important as any other thread, so why is it stickied... lol!

It's stuck cause it should be treated as the safest source of an MC patch on this board and also to prevent a ton of MC-patch-infected threads.

It "should" be treated? Everyone has an opinion, so you are basically posting your OPINION about an MC path.

Back