• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Multiple values in questlog?

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it any how possible to make questlog work like this?

0cb6d701bf4818efc0a930ee131c54b3.png

I'm only able to insert one value into one quest mission.

Code:
<mission name="Mission " storageid="40007" startvalue="0" endvalue="5" description="You already destroyed |STATE|/5 things."/>

Solution

Code:
<mission name="Mission " storageid="40007" startvalue="0" endvalue="5" description="You already destroyed |STATE|/5 things."/>

It isn't possible without source edits with the current quest log.
You do have the alternative to use this:
Moving Questlog to Lua by Mkalo · Pull Request #1973 · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Yes if you use 1 mission it will always overwrite it, if you use multiple ones it will become (completed) insted.
Ex
server/quests.xml at master · orts/server · GitHub
That is not what he meant.

Code:

It isn't possible without source edits with the current quest log.
You do have the alternative to use this:
Moving Questlog to Lua by Mkalo · Pull Request #1973 · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Yes if you use 1 mission it will always overwrite it, if you use multiple ones it will become (completed) insted.
Ex
server/quests.xml at master · orts/server · GitHub
That is not what he meant.

Solution
Back