• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multiworld system in Gesior's account maker or TFSCMS

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hi there!

I have few, and, I think, simple questions. How to make Gesior's account maker support multiworld? Or how to do the same with TFSCMS? Will TFSCMS work with TFS0.3.1? And finally. Which one is better and more compatible with TFS0.3.1? (I know that there is newer, 0.3.1, but it's still hm, too fresh you know :p)

Thanks in advance,
Hermes

For the multiworld system is just using queries...

Like:

SELECT FROM player WHERE world = ".$_REQUEST['world']."

The request is the like for example like this:

http://localhost/index.php?subtopic=createaccount&world=1

The bold text is the REQUEST, so if the request is one the query will select players from world 1!

If you dont whant to select and whant to UPDATE is like this:

UPDATE players SET name = Pitufo WHERE world = ".$_REQUEST['world']."

Really simple :D

For the multiworld system is just using queries...

Like:

The request is the like for example like this:

http://localhost/index.php?subtopic=createaccount&world=1

The bold text is the REQUEST, so if the request is one the query will select players from world 1!

If you dont whant to select and whant to UPDATE is like this:

Really simple :D

You also have to add some stuff in to create characters on different worlds, i dont have access to my server right now to paste what i made,but its basically just another drop down menu to select world ID, i also added to character pages the name of the world each character is on

Yeah i know that, but i just make the principal thing(Difficult part thing)

difficult?
make it is just more than simply just make a form that $post the data not redirect to a link(less editable by the link) and then request the world with $POST instead of $_REQUEST, and then maybe make an array on config file about the worlds name/ids so u can check if it is valid...

and BTW it's not on account table it's characters table...

p.s. i can't make it right now cuz im a bit busy but it's easy just experiment a bit...

Last edited:
Back