• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X multiworld

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
hi im trying to host 2 servers on 1 machine but i cant seem to separate them i dont really want to use multiworld function because both servers use unique clients i can mange to get it to show character list but when it comes to that i can only see account manager and get error #2 or connection refused or Your character could not be loaded ( any other than account manager doesnt show on the list) the struggle is real
i changed the ports i added servers.xml to lookalike i changed world ID but still nothing 1 client uses custom client and the other vanilla 772

basically my machine has 32gb ram and i7-7700k demonia.org has 2 folders for 2 separate websites and i have 2 engines with 2 separate folders protocols and client and maps problem is my second engine whether i set 7171/7172 or 7173/7174 or 7171/7174 7174/7172 all it will show me is account manager in the client list i have been going through few errors like error #2 RSA decryption problems and just for accmanager your chatacter cuold not be loaded server was binding to 7171 forceibly aswell when i didnt change both ports for game and login i dont even want multiworld i just want same ip but with different ports for the servers ( db are not same)

bumping for attention really want this solved all i want to do is host 2 separate servers not even multiworld connected i get as far as character login my ways but i cant login regarding any port or way to get it working. adding stuff in servers.xml caused engine to prind done. after spells XDDDDDD i think i broke tfs :D

<servers>
<server id="0" name="Example" versionMin="970" versionMax="971" address="127.0.0.1" port="7171"/>
<server id="1" name="Example" versionMin="970" versionMax="971" address="127.0.0.1" port="7171"/>
</servers>
you mean add enabled ="1" to the lines or 0? why is there SERVER ID if in config lua there is WORLDid? that makes no sense to me at all

Back