• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Murder

Hubbelito

Hubbz0r
Reaction score
You guys murded the pally voc, The exevo mas san was just good to exp with, you dont use it in war since u kill your own.. We take so bad with sds its not even funny, im 130+ pally and take 110 on humans, Please get our sd higher or keep pallys as they are.

all voc is unbalanced and fucked

Last edited:
I knew you gona make thread about this! You just rooked your druid, botted your new pally to 150 and now you are crying cuz pallys aren't owerpovered anymore and u can't return to your druid cuz its kinda rooked. Heaheah :D Dumb...

Yesterday I was pwned by a 24 paladin on my 34 knight, he didn't use any runes or spells, did alot of damage on me, so I think in real tibia they do hit pretty balanced, here with stars you can hit like 1k on monsters

Mages are overpowerd, its so boring with mages u take 600+ with ue and 400-450 with sd.

in real tibia the most you can do with exevo mas san is 50 the most i think with exura san is around 500-600~

so here they make you stronger than you are irl tibia.

Well in real 100 dmg is like 500 on this ot, Since u don't wanna waste to much of your supplie and you have more exhaust.. u shud change mages dmg a bit.

mages hit so much :p i got 121 rp and 3 mages can kill me ;{ sucks mages sds power so high!:(

Well, we all know mervin isn't the smartest choice to ask in pvp questions.. He showed that now, but u need to lower mages mag lvl!:(

really lol im 118 ek and 3 mages can kill me lol :p sucks really!

sd power so hig :p

Hubbe, you have really nice hits with Assasin stars...

Back