• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mursu cant war properly?

nivrad321

Allah Is Great
Reaction score
Mursu really?
first we have fair fight, Bezieh (me) tank 30 ppl for 20 secs and after u fail trying to kill me u all die, then after that we fight again north of dara and we fucked u all again, score 15 - 0
then go stack and bring noobchars and wait 30 mins for us cuz we can fight with 5 ppl atk and u have 30 ppl atking us ? is that fair rly? looooooool
means u have 0 balls and that u know jordis team fucks u up haaaaaard and that u cant win in a proper fight.
gg
easy

It was our faul, stop fucking cry on forum . We had clean victory 15-0 and lapa told us to rush on serpentine tower, jordi said like 5 times no but in the end he was forced to accept because many ppl said yes, than we died like shit . Why forum ? we all know that mursu did what was best for him , it was his only chance now be active on ventrilo and wait for gather

21-13 ( 10 frags because fucking lags shadow and i had ping 5k) on serpentine i had 0 lags 0 lags shadow. u had the same position like me , but ur ppls dont know how to pot eachother so ? So u lost so fast. I fucked u in 5 mins so easy and u been able to kill Fryta (235ms ) cuz everyone from us poted him. I dont care lol its only game but your's posts on forum are funny because no1 want to see it. STOP CRY GO FIGHT. (NOT LIKE TODAY WHEN I MADE 20 FRAGS UR TEAM 1 U LOGGED OUT LIKE PUSSIES) All knows - without ava and wave jordi is easy to crush. We will see today how weigh honour of Jordi (he told me 0 ava 0 wave 0 ues only sd fight) KK see you tomorrow . Be ready for crying jordi on vt like yest at 16 after serpentine massacre ;D kk thx bb

what the fuck , this salar is son of vzeiv or what? in every post he has to wrote something that he is good and it's lie of course kurwa jebac was papiez kruluje

what the fuck , this salar is son of vzeiv or what? in every post he has to wrote something that he is good and it's lie of course kurwa jebac was papiez kruluje

b622815cc2bf88c5a931cbbba8ef39c6.png

085356f3af16ecdd806db8da5a96c22e.png

SHUT UP YOU MORON KURWA I CAN'T READ SHIT WHICH YOU WRITE

Back
Top Bottom