• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Museum] Sign-up's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's friday guess, can't sign up anymore :< I would like to remind everybody that the voting will start next friday (when I wake up or come from school ! :p) so GO GO map us a museum! ;D

Come on guys.. The poll will be set up friday! you have 3 days remaining.. and the only one that has submitted the pictures are me :<

I'm probably able to finish my map today. I don't think there will be many participators left though...

then I'll wait untill tonight, if you finish the map and sent it to me then we have 3 contestors

I won't post a poll since only me and Athinutella took the effort to really do what we said we would do.... It's really a shame...

close this thread, not worth it to stay open

Last edited:
*cough*
I won't post a poll since only me and Athinutella took the effort to really do what we said we would do.... It's really a shame...

close this thread, not worth it to stay open

Shame that you're 5 months too late, Sorcerer :(

27th November 2009, 21:08
Ajajaja... I think this threads should be closed if the date and the competition have passed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back