• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mw3 vs mw2

Wazzap

Killing Elite
Reaction score
Hello i have problem
what i should buy it on xbox 360 mw3 or mw2
asking because i had play mw2 and is good
but i look gameplays on mw3 and is better
but if i ask my frieand what is better they saying
mw2, mw2 and i dont know what to buy
can u tell me and why please

Black Ops is better, MW3 is like MW2 with other maps and some new stuff.

In black op's the maps and game play is fun but the weapons sound like toy guns you buy from stores.

Just throwing that out there.. to be honest get MW3 no reason to get older game's you don't seem like the type of person that it will effect much.. so get MW3.

MW3 is newer.. better? thats a personal opinion! but it is the most recent and will have the most activity & it's better than Black Ops in my opinion but then again I loved Cod 4 the best :S

Cod4 is best, else I'd say Black Ops.

Why not get a better game that's not COD. Idk lets say BF3.

Though I agree with Peroxide on a lot of things getting BF3 would piss you off more then anything total different game-style if your use to fast paced run and gun stick to MW3 if your looking for the slower paced authentic war feeling then go BF3.

I guess that was not me disagreeing with pero :)

Why? BF3 can still be fast paced, just play metro conquest and tadaaaaa u got fast paced game

Black ops. The best IMO. You can set up to 32 players in the same map, a LOT of maps, mod installer, zombies mode, so on...

If anyone play's FPS games on PC your idiotic more easy to cheat on PC then Console even though both has its fair amount of cheaters.

Back