• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Mwall Remover

Don Shotta

Reaction score
Hello, I am very n00b at scripting and thought id start and i have just started not so long ago and decided to make a script xD sorry if someone has posted it before but here it is xD

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
         if item2.itemid == 1498 then
	    doRemoveItem(item2.uid)
            doCreatureSay(cid, "Haha Pwned",19)
	    doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE, -20, -30, CONST_ME_ICE)
	else 
            doCreatureSay(cid, "There is no magic wall to remove!",19)
            doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE, -1, -2, CONST_ME_ICE)

end

return TRUE

end

:D

Remember i have just started scripting so no flaming

Last edited:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	if item2.itemid == 1498 then
		doRemoveItem(item2.uid)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Haha Pwned",19)
		doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE, -20, -30, CONST_ME_ICE)
	else 
		doCreatureSay(cid, "There is no magic wall to cut!",19)
	end
	return TRUE
end
You are using a 8.1 xml server, right? :D

are u using lever? then u have to add mwall position and "getThingFromPos" or "getItemByTile... or semething like that" ;)

anyway, in actions.xml you have declare item to cut this mwall...

Obviously hes not. Dont try to tell someone how to make a script work if its already working, and if you dont even look at it.

doRemoveItem(item2.uid)

That obviously shows that hes removing item2, which is the item that is a result of the UseWith of whatever item he sets this too. Its the same as a machete with wild growth, I assume

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Obviously hes not. Dont try to tell someone how to make a script work if its already working, and if you dont even look at it.

doRemoveItem(item2.uid)

That obviously shows that hes removing item2, which is the item that is a result of the UseWith of whatever item he sets this too. Its the same as a machete with wild growth, I assume

Thanks DarkstaR it is like the wild growth with machete but i didnt copy it i scripted this one myself :)

simple and i guess usefull for some people. But i still dont see how you Cut a Magic wall i think it should say you Removed it or somethin xD

Thanks, Chojrak i just done it so i can learn more :D will keep doing it untill my stupid fucking laptop is fixed lol

blablabla

Nice script..blablabla....nice try...blablabla...rep....blablabla..++..blablabla.....;)

Back