• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My 10,000th Post

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Title states the obvious, this is my 10,000th post and will most likely be one of my last posts here.

I joined here in late 2008 with no intention of doing anything. Soon after I took up mapping, since then that has been pretty much my only involvement in Open Tibia. Helping out various amounts of servers being large or small and it has been pretty fun.

The one thing I like most about my time here is that I've made quite a few friends that I've been able to have the pleasure of working with and meeting some of them too in real life. To this day I still talk to so many of the people I met back in my early days on OtLand.

So, to all of you, thank you for everything!
also, for those wondering about the status of my real map remake, if I do stop working on it I will release the map to someone or the community, whichever I see fit.

Special thanks to
@HalfAway (You better fucking come to NZ one day)
@Extrodus (The one the only Mr Razaghuuuuuuul)
@Mark (Thanks for allowing me to be a moderator here, if you ever need me again. I'll be around. Just get in touch ^_^)
@BeniS
@Neon
@Leftwing
@Limos (Thanks for all the help in the past, hope you continue your support throughout the forum, congratulations on moderator aswell)
@Siramix
@Red
@Orkanite
@Bintzer
@Ashtar
@aftonbladet
@BardockTornado
@Shadowsong
@Amoaz
@Bogart
@chauz
@Darklord
@Demon Eldorath
@Eldin (Hopefully I'll see you in NZ one day)
@Damon (Will definitely see you here one day)
@GhostX (You too, lets get have a pissup)
@Illusion
@Magnetico
@Narzerus
@Zeelex

That should do it I think! See ya round everyone.
no this isn't a retirement message, I'll still be active, just wont be posting or messaging as such, though if you need anything feel free to ask.

*drops mic*

Last edited:
Congratz! :)

You forgot to add LordVissie in special thanks tho
25375-4b97e8b499a874db9c3d58f82c27a4bf.jpg

jk

@Peroxide Congratz on the 10k mate :) I am aiming for 5k atm xD
Will definitly meet up with you some day :D Already looking forward to sheep land^^

Title states the obvious, this is my 10,000th post and will most likely be one of my last posts here.

I joined here in late 2008 with no intention of doing anything. Soon after I took up mapping, since then that has been pretty much my only involvement in Open Tibia. Helping out various amounts of servers being large or small and it has been pretty fun.

The one thing I like most about my time here is that I've made quite a few friends that I've been able to have the pleasure of working with and meeting some of them too in real life. To this day I still talk to so many of the people I met back in my early days on OtLand.

So, to all of you, thank you for everything!
also, for those wondering about the status of my real map remake, if I do stop working on it I will release the map to someone or the community, whichever I see fit.

Special thanks to
@HalfAway (You better fucking come to NZ one day)
@Extrodus (The one the only Mr Razaghuuuuuuul)
@Mark (Thanks for allowing me to be a moderator here, if you ever need me again. I'll be around. Just get in touch ^_^)
@BeniS
@Neon
@Leftwing
@Limos (Thanks for all the help in the past, hope you continue your support throughout the forum, congratulations on moderator aswell)
@Siramix
@Red
@Orkanite
@Bintzer
@Ashtar
@aftonbladet
@BardockTornado
@Shadowsong
@Amoaz
@Bogart
@chauz
@Darklord
@Demon Eldorath
@Eldin (Hopefully I'll see you in NZ one day)
@Damon (Will definitely see you here one day)
@GhostX (You too, lets get have a pissup)
@Illusion
@Magnetico
@Narzerus
@Zeelex

That should do it I think! See ya round everyone.
no this isn't a retirement message, I'll still be active, just wont be posting or messaging as such, though if you need anything feel free to ask.

*drops mic*

"To this day I still talk to so many of the people I met back in my early days on OtLand."

All I read was "still stalk". Re-read it 4 times, and still read same thing. :D :p

Oh wow, I didn't even get a notification that I was tagged here, just ran into this post randomly and that's so sad to hear. But I guess you'll be around.
Thanks for helping me out back then and I will definitely miss your mapping showoffs.

Take care and congrats on 10k posts! ^-^

Kind of surreal to read your list and remember when more than half of the users first came to the forum. I started as a lurker/troll and started this new user to be more serious. My first user was @Hellrage and I registered for Radonia (@Talaturen and @Souldrainers server) only to realize I registered to Otland, where Tala hosted a sub forum. I remember @Neon and his brother @Sizaro killed me because I used the name Eli Stormstriker (and they called themselves Stormstriker too). Not sure if they knew I just name faked some old Aldora player.

Never been much active in the general community as I only played old clients, 7.x, but for those who know me I stole my name from an old user on tibia.de forum (later hosted on gamigo.de and looki.de before it closed). I think it was the official tibia forum at some point. Anyway, a user on that forum made a quite extensive pvp guide and since that was my interest in tibia, I stole his name.

Okay, jk. My first pm with this account said "can't be arsed to donate for a new name". xD

Last edited:
Back