• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[My 5th design!!!] Dream design for Gesiors Accmaker!

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello again!

Now i will realese my 5th design for public!!!!

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/334582339.html

Here is a list of designs that i have realesed before:

friserus1
friserus2
friserus3
friserus4

This designs name is: Dream!!!!!

Here is a fast tutorial!

Download it and then go to your xampp/htdocs/layout
And put (DREAM) there then go to xampp/htdocs/config/config.ini
And change (tibiacom) Into (dream) Then you are done <---- FOR FULL TUTORIAL VISIT gesior

(I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!) PLEASE PM ME OR WRITE HERE IF YOU USING IT!!!!

The links to the 4 different design pictures does not work.

Thank you!!! I am at my dads home now!!!! When i come home to my mother i will have to upload pictures again :( BUT IF SOMEONE USING ONE OF MY SITES PLEASE POST PICTURES...

Another main (red) & content (white) background would actually make it look like a decent website.

Thats the best layout of the 5 u posted already... Gratz, ill probably use one of them for the re-opening of Dread United.

If you change the colour of the red background image of yours, to for example, let's say light-grey and then the white background (where all the content/text shows at) to like a brownish colour instead it would actually make a goodlooking template. : )

Hello again!

Now i will realese my 5th design for public!!!!

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/334582339.html

Here is a list of designs that i have realesed before:

friserus1
friserus2
friserus3
friserus4

This designs name is: Dream!!!!!

Here is a fast tutorial!

Download it and then go to your xampp/htdocs/layout
And put (DREAM) there then go to xampp/htdocs/config/config.ini
And change (tibiacom) Into (dream) Then you are done <---- FOR FULL TUTORIAL VISIT gesior

(I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!) PLEASE PM ME OR WRITE HERE IF YOU USING IT!!!!

Please do not format your text like that, it's a pain in the a** to read.

Back