• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My A** Has Saved Lives !

GangsteR

RPG Maker
Reaction score
My a** is magical. I fixed D's recliner (his roommate broke the leg thing that goes up and down) by sitting on it, when we couldn't even fix it with a sledgehammer.
I ended up bending his metal bedframe. And I don't mean the straight down bend, I mean the twisting bend where one part goes normally, and the rest of it it at a 45 degree angle to the left.

Funny thing is that we decided to go down a haunted road full of wet gravel, with ditches on both sides of it. Now, one of the 5 people in the back seat decided "hey, lets swerve!" and the driver decided to listen and we start swirving on the wet gravel. Needless to say, we went out of control, and almost flipped over. Best part is that, we would have except that since I was in the front seat (passenger's seat), I was able to see exactly what he was doing with the brakes and steering wheel, and was able to adjust my weight just right so that we wouldn't flip.
So to make it short, the weight of my a** saved our lives.

No it am not fat <_<

Last edited:
My a** is magical. I fixed D's recliner (his roommate broke the leg thing that goes up and down) by sitting on it, when we couldn't even fix it with a sledgehammer.
I ended up bending his metal bedframe. And I don't mean the straight down bend, I mean the twisting bend where one part goes normally, and the rest of it it at a 45 degree angle to the left.

Funny thing is that we decided to go down a haunted road full of wet gravel, with ditches on both sides of it. Now, one of the 5 people in the back seat decided "hey, lets swerve!" and the driver decided to listen and we start swirving on the wet gravel. Needless to say, we went out of control, and almost flipped over. Best part is that, we would have except that since I was in the front seat (passenger's seat), I was able to see exactly what he was doing with the brakes and steering wheel, and was able to adjust my weight just right so that we wouldn't flip.
So to make it short, the weight of my a** saved our lives.

No it am not fat <_<

amazing story lol ^^

Back