• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC My acc 079 Shop offer

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
How To add items to The shop offer in my acc 0.79 i don't find it in admin panal or when i add it form sql didnt work too what i do ?

You using Gesior Shop System plugin for MyAAC? If so, which version of the plugin?

Generally, the items are saved in the z_shop_offer table in the database.

You using Gesior Shop System plugin for MyAAC? If so, which version of the plugin?

Generally, the items are saved in the z_shop_offer table in the database.
I will open the Server That day u can join and see the website after i add the items in SQl

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `z_...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\gifts.php(282): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `z_...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(386): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `z_...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\gifts.php(723): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `z_...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(386): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101 Same And Insert ITems >>>> make id > 0 ...

Back