• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster My Application

kieffer

Reaction score

Languages: English

About me: I am 18 years old. I live in a small town in Southern Illinois. Some things that I enjoy doing in my free time Tibia,Soccer,Basketball ,and Swimming.

Tibia Experience: I have played Tibia for the past 8 years, I have had many decent level characters. So, I know most of the quests and how to complete them.

Staff Experience: I was a tutor on real tibia for some time, until my recent retirement. I have ran some ots of my own. Been a Gamemaster and Community Manager on some ots also.

What Can I Offer?: I am a very active player. I can play as long as I am needed. I am also a very good problem solver and use my head instead of just banning people for no reason.

Thanks, for taking your time to read. You can PM me here or add me on skype: Kieffer1230

Last edited:
Back