• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster My Application

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Who I am
Hi my name is Mark and some of you maybe know me and some of you don't. I am 21 years old and currently live in Sweden where I'm studying IT.

Why I'm Applying
I miss Open Tibia and my reasons for this application is that I miss being a part of something that doesnt just involve me. Teamwork has many times proven to be more rewarding.

What I'm Looking for
I'm looking for a serious project that has a passionate hoster. The staff has to consist of adults as I don't want anything to do with children. A bonus would be if the server has many manhours spent into the making as that would be a great relief for me. Why? It would tell me the hoster is a guy looking for good people to take care of his work which he has spent alot of time on making. I want my contribution to mean something, that's all.

I can turn down your offers if I don't feel like you're something for me.

what can u do?

i am not just oging to give u gamemaster o nmy serverf Ffs.

Atm my only contribution will be community work. Helping players out in-game.

Too much studies to be coding/scripting for anyone other than myself..

Back