• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Artworks

Etheryn

JJ C.
Reaction score
Illustrations copyright (c) 2009 Jonas Berlin. All rights reserved. Use without express written consent is expressly prohibited.

my deviantart: Etheryn on deviantART
my portfolio: jnazSPACEart

my artworks:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Nice man! If they surely are yours :)

they are his menzz

i told him how to design the website heuaehueaueaueu and i gave him that slogan menz amagad i pwnzz

Looks really cool! Although I would like it more if you had lighten and glowish the beam a bit more of that spaceship. :) It would also be nice of you if you could make instead of showing-off, a tutorial of it how to do it. ;)

I LOVE that last picture, do you have it in a larger version? :)

heres a new one:

6.jpg

thanks for all the nice comments and yes i made them,

@empty, tell me your resolution and ill get you one

@xenios, i wont tell you how to do it all but i could make some small tutorials on how to do a few things ^^

heres a new one:

6.jpg

thanks for all the nice comments and yes i made them,

@empty, tell me your resolution and ill get you one

@xenios, i wont tell you how to do it all but i could make some small tutorials on how to do a few things ^^

1680x1050, if possible. :)

damn that was a big screen lol, would lack alot in quality resizing this much since the psd file itself isnt even that big ;/

:'( Make the new images larger then? :D Because I really love your work and I'd like to have one as my wallpaper. :)

:'( Make the new images larger then? :D Because I really love your work and I'd like to have one as my wallpaper. :)

i guess i could try make one this large, however my ram isnt the best. hoping it wont be too annoying ^^

2 new images:

7.jpg

8.jpg

Back