• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye West

Reaction score
how cum this account was only banned for a couple days, but my other account statik is banned til january? lol

not a big deal jus found that weird

get a life, this isnt school

Yes it is.

@To the post, you were probably banned for a stronger reason on Statik, than on Kayne West. Try just being active in this thread to find out the real reason, thats just my guess.

thx 4 deleting posts, now can that same mod answer me? x.x

Last edited:
I don't see anything weird at that, I thought it was permanently banished. Your old user had a long history of warning and infractions based on your constant bad behavior and rules breaking, infractions and warnings which you ignored many times, therefore resulted in your banishment. This new user of yours is getting a lot of infractions aswell.

You shouldn't complain about your banishments and infractions, best you can do is behave correctly. And remember, reaction to moderation can be taken in private.

but then howd i get banned on this if i got banned on statik for a diff amount of infractions?

3 active or 3 points (some infraction points never expire)

but then howd i get banned on this if i got banned on statik for a diff amount of infractions?
I only infracted you, but you got autom. banned because you already had 2 active infractions that had not expired.

You've been banned on Statik for being extremely racist. I do not tolerate racism. We're all equal here and if you think differently then you're on wrong forum. Also, you should stop that gangsta-talk. It's annoying.

You've been banned on Statik for being extremely racist. I do not tolerate racism. We're all equal here and if you think differently then you're on wrong forum. Also, you should stop that gangsta-talk. It's annoying.

u think im racist?.. thats funny considering im black, and i no that duznt make 1 not racist but im against racism as a whole. iv said "polak" once, and get ganged up on by moderators for it.

and u shud stop criticizing cuz ur not anybody, right? WE'RE ALL EQUAL. i talk how i talk, deal the fuck with it.

Hum, then I have to be careful, I only have 1 left and I'm gone. For some reason. o.0

I usually get random infractions.

u think im racist?.. thats funny considering im black, and i no that duznt make 1 not racist but im against racism as a whole. iv said "polak" once, and get ganged up on by moderators for it.

and u shud stop criticizing cuz ur not anybody, right? WE'RE ALL EQUAL. i talk how i talk, deal the fuck with it.

And you still wonder why you are banned? You just disrespected a moderator.. I suggest you say your sorry or you will face the same fate as Statik.

And you still wonder why you are banned? You just disrespected a moderator.. I suggest you say your sorry or you will face the same fate as Statik.

can u once again gtfo my thread? its over i gotta answer. fuck off now?

can sum1 close it cuz i rly dont want retards like kira startin more shit for me to get banned.

can sum1 close it cuz i rly dont want retards like kira startin more shit for me to get banned.
This is your problem, you need to moderate your behavior.

STOP INSULTING PEOPLE!!!! BANISHMENT!!!! a

This is your problem, you need to moderate your behavior.

i asked for u to close the thread, and here u r telling me how to do things..
its annoying tbh with 3-4 ppl gangin up on me all talkin shit..

It's a suggestion. You should consider it :)
And I don't moderate this board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom