• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My big suggestion to improve shadowcores

Aksi

Reaction score
FIRST OFF.:):rolleyes:

I suggest to change website, means copy same site as cipsoft. Don't tell me that one is better... Shadowcores site Have many bugs, like: If u are attacked by 10 ppls on spawn and last hit deal monster then u will lose full blessings, as a second thing is person who deal most dmg and who deal as a last one will receive frag, which means if 2 ppls kills you on combo ue and that one who deal more dmg and hit as last one will have frag, that second one won't.

About cipsoft website u can see how man peoples killed you, here shows just two. 'most dmg, last hit'

SECOND :thumbup:

Add achivements it will brings more fun, peoples and adventures here, and u will see these peoples will enjoy it.

THIRD :thumbup:

Add more quests with EXP BONUS it will brings more adventure for these peoples who came here for RPG.

FOURTH :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Add option to transfer accounts from shadowcores to lunarforce.

Add option to transfer accounts from lunarforce to shadowcores.

Add option be able transfer accounts one time per month.

Guys write here if u would like to see Those CHANGES.

Best regards, Aksi.

website is good :)
archivments and transfers is good idea , but Mark wrote a post about transfers - it will be open soon

Idiot?
Big Idiot?
There ppl got 40~Scorp Sceptre,
Soul Stone, Dragon Claw Price is max 1kk

So, if i have there 12kk buy all dragon claws, scorp sceptres, soul stones
And on Shadow Have +/- 120kk.

Idiot?
Big Idiot?

Dude, and u think how much cash ppls got on shadowcores? I've got over 12 bps CC so what? And i knows peoples who has 50 + bps of cc. Gold lost his value cuz peoples got everythin what they want 30mins in hive gives 1kk pure loot, itsn't problem for that, as u can see on each cast peoples has full sets and milions amount of cash.

Idiot?
Big Idiot?

are you retard or some? some ppl on lunar got 100kk pure cash? and you know them will not sell them for so much here. who care about 120kk? i got 80+kk on lunar and i have not sell loot from lvl 320 and not sell on my ek i got like 120kk pure or more on lunar if im sell that. ppl got 600kk here? and you cry you most be retard? its take me 4 days to got 100kk pure cash.

ofc transfer will be good for both of ot more war on lunar there and going to be more rpg on shadow that all want!! gg

agree with 2nd, 3rd and 4th, but they should reset lunarforce before allowing people to transfer once boss items on lunarforce are way easier to get.

The website is really annoying...its like a church website..all white and has nothing related to the game...or almost nothing

About the proposals i agree with all but i would like to see powergammers, sugestion section and better guild section aswell rather than any of you said

But any non br opinion is welcome

are you retard or some? some ppl on lunar got 100kk pure cash? and you know them will not sell them for so much here. who care about 120kk? i got 80+kk on lunar and i have not sell loot from lvl 320 and not sell on my ek i got like 120kk pure or more on lunar if im sell that. ppl got 600kk here? and you cry you most be retard? its take me 4 days to got 100kk pure cash.

ofc transfer will be good for both of ot more war on lunar there and going to be more rpg on shadow that all want!! gg

Holy shit, what the fuck did you just say? >.<

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.No
4. No

- - - Updated - - -

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.No
4. NOOO

only make you can bring only eq and cash over to lunar? if you go from lunar to shadow only bring cash and eq? not even boss item?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck more exp for quests... Highest level is already 400+ LOL fail.

why more exp from quest?

Back