• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Career, Please Read

Haydoori

Reaction score
AAll i need is this mick, my nick one gun and 1 click.
I go hardcore im the guy you must adore. New to the game still spittin out words of fame im the player you should blame.
Back to the hood, brothers to the death as we always said. years of fun made me great we never felt hate we just went straight
we was like a family always kept eachother close never lied or said adios. We started to split i admit some spread others read.
hate was created and it was rated now you either understood this or you might need it translated. but still we are strong we all stand here waiting for another year of fear.
The years felt like days we never went the right ways, From funny days till blaze. What is going on everyone is gone and
here i stand with a tear just praying to the lord for a repair. let us move on hope for the best avoid the nest. back to square one, stop run throw the gun
we all did that we got strong it wont take long and its not wrong. impossible is possible at the end you will notice that you got a OPPORTUNITY to immunity.
Grab your soul, reach your goal. n there u are whole

Back