• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Castle of living

sunyman

Reaction score
Just Working on this Castle of living(Made by me) FEEDBACK

Im Stuck for changes, Help me please :)

Yours Sunnyman

tell me spesefic changes and examples, since its something wrong, and its Faaar from complete..

What do you mean specific examples of symmetry? Basically the whole map is symmetric, haha.

1 - Add more nature
2 - Add grass tufts id: 6219
3 - Remove some Lamps
4 - Add more details in the houses
5 - remove some flowers, doesn't looks very good
6 - To much "Open Space" make it smaller
7 - What's up with the water to the south?

Regards, Neon

1 - Add more nature
2 - Add grass tufts id: 6219
3 - Remove some Lamps
4 - Add more details in the houses
5 - remove some flowers, doesn't looks very good
6 - To much "Open Space" make it smaller
7 - What's up with the water to the south?

Regards, Neon
Quite nice but lamps are realy spammed.

As neon said.

@SamDaMan

A Castle is symetric because of its ground structure, but yea, inside its kinda symetric.

@Neon
1 - Add more nature ----> I will, atm the focus is town and then il make the outside
2 - Add grass tufts id: 6219--> Great idea :D thank you
3 - Remove some Lamps----> i will, i see now its way too manny
4 - Add more details in the houses---- like what? thougth the furniture seller should sell the inventory for the house.
5 - remove some flowers, doesn't looks very good---> Ok, and replace with?
6 - To much "Open Space" make it smaller---> how? thn i need to move the whole castle ? :p
7 - What's up with the water to the south? ---> Not yet finished :p

Make the dirty paths more natural. Don't let them just go straight, make them have drifts and edges every now and then.

Remove some flowers and remember to not just make a straight line of flowers. Spread them a little more.
Also you could need some trees in there aswell as grass tuffs. Some small stones and maybe some light debris might look good too.

Try to experiment with alternate grass and dirt borders to bring in some change and make the whole thing look alive.

In the beginning it's all about experimenting and practice- Nobody just opens up a map editor and creates astonishing landscapes in an instant. :)

Back