• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My castle! rate it please

vegas

d(^.-)b
Reaction score
Well I got bored while sitting playing an ot. so I decided to map some. this is an castle that I made. It ain't 100% done, but I will work more on it.

It's called The Castle of Tibias Priceless Items. =)

Screenshot one :

screenshoot to :

screenshot three :

screenshot fourth :

screenshot fifth :

screenshoot six :

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say 4\10, because it's really square. I'd like to see it a little more integrated in cool ways with the mountain, the idea is cool, but you'd need to work a little more on the details. Anyway, good job! :thumbup:

hehe thanks everyone. i gonna try make it bether and post new screenshots. yeah i tok the idea from tibia wiki it looked awesome :D

Thanks a lot man...
You're buying me a new computer because of this shit map made me barf on my computer...

Thanks a lot man...
You're buying me a new computer because of this shit map made me barf on my computer...

heahea go sc*w yourself =)

all squares, no details and stuff
but you say it's unfinished
so for now 6/10
show me what ya go! >:D
and excuse me sir, someone is messaging you on msn, so would mistar No Answer could message him back?

Back