• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My cats : DD

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
[video=youtube;85EY8h3cLcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85EY8h3cLcg[/video]

Dammit, I read the posts before watching the video
>lesbain kissing
>cat orgy
And now I only think its dirty <.<

5 Only!?

I think i have a serious problem... Some day i make a post of my 11 cats x_x

5 + 1 cat. A little 3 colored cat came here, we gave food, so she stays.

5 + 1 cat. A little 3 colored cat came here, we gave food, so she stays.

I have 3 cats and 1 that also stayed cause we gave food. He came once before and walked like half a mile from his original home, eventually the owners responded to the flyers and picked him up. About a week later he came back and we told the owners but they didnt bother getting him, that was like 6 months ago lmao.

I have 3 cats and 1 that also stayed cause we gave food. He came once before and walked like half a mile from his original home, eventually the owners responded to the flyers and picked him up. About a week later he came back and we told the owners but they didnt bother getting him, that was like 6 months ago lmao.

They have probably fed him, but not good enough. So he stays with you guys. I guess same thing happened here.

Working at the catwash, oh yeah yyeaaaah yeaaah yeah yeah yeaaaaaah. At the catwash yeah. Oeh hoe hoeeeeeee.

Quite funny how the face of the cat on the left looks like: "What are you looking it. It's ordinary how we are acting like now."

Last edited:
Back