• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My cats : DD

So cute, I wished mine would do that, instead it seems like they like to wrestle with each other every now and then -.-'
424891_366763170010715_100000311040154_1188854_11385773_n.jpg

I had two cats, they passed away. But they were some weirdo cats!
They were daughter and mother and in the winter they hated each other freaking much, they fought all the time. But when it was spring/summer they kept on cuddling and doing all kind of cute stuff!
Also, I think the daughter had some paranormal talent. She just kept on looking at an empty wall like there was some ghost I couldn't see. Or she was a troll...

Well, they are kind of horny so they chase the girl but the girl has a more manlier voice and way more energy so she just beats up all of them.
One time when Kis Herceg didn't had the chance to act, he wanted to fap with his teammate Maszat. I hope he is still straight!

Back