• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my char this buggy when it comes to offering a home

Lucas98

Reaction score
I affirm that my char in shadow colors this buggy because I put an offer on the house eg: 2000001 this site and I'm giving my offer and dumb with 2000002 and give aforta appears that prior to my being that is greater when I look on the website the offer is 2000002 precipal ie my shows not only that it was me that the offer shows the name of the char that offered in 2000001

Portugues translation:eu afirmo que meu char no shadow cores esta bugado pelo fato de mim colocar uma oferta na casa como por ex: no site esta 2000001 e eu vou e mudo dando minha oferta com 2000002 e dai aparece que a aforta anterior a minha é maior sendo que quando eu olho no site a oferta precipal é 2000002 ou seja a minha só que nao mostra que fui eu que de a oferta,mostra o nome do char que ofertou em 2000001...

Its because someone have putted larger offert then you and no matter how much you will put he's offert is still greater.
4 example:
When there is noone making auctions for house I make offer for 10kk and it shows that highest bid id 1 gold.
Its because they dont want you to loose all your money.
Its like you say that I will give max 10kk and someone puts 1kk offert, so system automatically bids 1000001 from your account.
Its hard to understand, but its the same system on rl tibia. It is made to stop noobs like u to rise bid by 1 gold

Back